Spewer Spewer

Simply superb.

Playing this game was simply awesome.

Of course, it got frustrating at some levels, but the game overall is great, and enjoyable as well.

Oh, and I can barely believe that I actually completed the whole thing, it was fun, frustrating at some points, but that's okay, I guess.

Took me some hours, though ;S

Pointless Platformer Pointless Platformer

Awesome!

Incredibly innovative, everything is just great, even considering the lack of complex elements it's simply satisfying, I took good laughs while playing it, since as you keep advancing you don't stop receiving funny advices (that's a great thing) that keep you entertained.

Awesome work pal, keep it up =)

Tan Tan Ma Shu Tan Tan Ma Shu

Awesome!

Excellent quality and smooth animation make of this game fabulous, awesome work! =D

ButtonHunt 3 ButtonHunt 3

Amazing :)

This one is really creative, and it's really funny too.

Simply doesn't get boring because of it's variety, and of course, entertaining.

Keep it up :)

5/5 10/10

Nanocell Nanocell

Good!

Neat, Smooth and entertaining, this game is as simple as good, gratz.

Keep it up.

ColorCrazyLand ColorCrazyLand

Inspiring, i would say

Pretty cool, it makes me feel like, well, it makes me feel funny, it creates a smile on me, it isn't exactly a game of course, nor a movie, it's sort of a interactivity, very nice, keep it up man!

RatherRandomReality responds:

I will develop this one into something better some day, I think... I'm glad it brought a smile on your face. Thanks!

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

That's It?

What?, that was it?, no enemies at all?, wow, you should add some creatures, or some action, not only the one at the beggining. Keep it up.
Peace

The Timewaster The Timewaster

Perfect, i would say

Yeah, this is the best hand-drawed game that i ever played, it's awesome, fun, i love the music, i specially liked the button test, everything, you could update it and keep adding it new features, games, and all sort of funny things. I had been voting 5 since this was under judgement, gratz.

Thanks for voting, Solraczeravla!
Your experience points gave you a voting power of 3.00 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 0% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 3.00 votes!

The more experience points you have combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.6225 to 3.6249!
Your experience points have been deposited already today. Thanks for doing the overtime!

I'll keep doing this, cya man!

RatherRandomReality responds:

Thank you for all your support, my friend. It is people like you that are my inspiration to make flash stuff. This review means more that any Daily Top 5, Front page or anything like this. Thank you again! Probably I'm not gonna touch this one, but maybe I'll start working on something like "The Timewaster2" next year. And now, I'm gonna chil.

Mario PUNCHOUT!! Mario PUNCHOUT!!

Nice short

Mmm, let's call this a "Mario's Short" ok?, if it is so, then it's really nice, well, not nice, but cool, if you make a sequel, your shorts could be something amazing, keep your works man.

Kind Regards, Me.

Mario Remix Mario Remix

Yeah!, this one's cool!

Hey man, you made a great job here, you are very original, keep doing this kind of jobs, i loved this one!